Monday 6 December 2021

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How are you taking care of you eyes?

Ask HN: How are you taking care of you eyes?
33 by zuj | 32 comments on Hacker News.
Like anyone else these days, I am spending 8 hours for work, couple of hours for entertainment and social in front of the monitor. As I age I can see the stress and strain on my eyes. No issues as of now but I want to take care of them before anything happens. Couple of things I am doing right now. During the day, moved to single monitor and immediately noticed less strain on the eyes and neck. During night started spending at least couple of minutes in a room(not bedroom) with out any major light source either meditating or chatting with partner, it provides major relief. What tactics are you following and any resources which talks about practical eye health.

No comments:

Post a Comment