Sunday 4 June 2023

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Struggling with Productivity and Procrastination

Ask HN: Struggling with Productivity and Procrastination
5 by luka373 | 5 comments on Hacker News.
I struggle with staying productive and organizing myself. I am a chronic procrastinator and have tried everything to be more productive like lists, calendars, apps, etc. but I still can't seem to get things done. I want to study more, read more, and finish my coding projects. However, I end up not doing much and feel terribly guilty. I suspect I may have ADHD or some kind of dopamine addiction but I'm not sure. I do well in school even by studying at the last minute, and I attend a rather challenging school. In my free time though, I end up doing very little or nothing, not knowing where my time went. I try to remove all distractions but it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone have any advice or strategies on how I can improve my productivity and focus? How have you overcome similar challenges to achieve your goals and stay focused? I feel stuck in this cycle of procrastination and distraction and want to break free.

No comments:

Post a Comment