Sunday 11 September 2022

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Is it smart to change jobs considering the possible recession? (EU)

Ask HN: Is it smart to change jobs considering the possible recession? (EU)
15 by green_banana | 14 comments on Hacker News.
I got a offer from a company, which among other things, consists of a medium pay raise in comparison to my present job and more exciting projects. The company is mid sized and honored as one of the best employers although I would be working for a branch located in a lower cost of living country. In my current company I'm valued as a good employee and if it comes to cutting costs I highly doubt it I would be first or second in line. Considering the upcoming recession, is it wise to job hop for not such a huge pay rise or should I stick to my current, mildly boring but safe job instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment