Thursday 3 March 2022

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Which companies are hiring in-person teams?

Ask HN: Which companies are hiring in-person teams?
26 by faxetheweaver | 10 comments on Hacker News.
Comparing my pre-pandemic (in-person) and current remote working situations, I believe that I would be more productive and creative if I meet regularly in person with my coworkers. Doesn't have to be 5 days a week - in fact, a mix of remote and in-person enable important, focused work. Though remote seems to work well for a lot of people, I can't help but miss in-person interactions and the spark that they bring. I'm looking at positions at startups and wish there was a filter for (current or eventual) in-person collaboration. I suspect that this may be the case for others who are on the hunt, so I hope that this thread can be generally helpful. Which companies are hiring specifically for in-person roles? How many days a week are in person? (SF Bay Area roles would be particularly appreciated!)

No comments:

Post a Comment