Tuesday 12 October 2021

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Ever lost your love for coding? How did you get it back?

Ask HN: Ever lost your love for coding? How did you get it back?
13 by rlawson | 1 comments on Hacker News.
Have you ever lost the love for coding? I sure did after a grind as CTO of a startup and then director at a financial services company. Needing everything yesterday and dealing with the corporate politics - I found my work was no longer any fun. I took a sabbatical and leveled up on Python/Django and started having fun again. I even made and sold a micro-startup that was Django based. What I loved was it allowed me to be productive as an individual - I didn't need a team of 10 to produce something. Have you ever lost your love for coding and then gotten it back? If so how?

No comments:

Post a Comment