Saturday 17 July 2021

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Anyone here built successful SaaS/startup just for money?

Ask HN: Anyone here built successful SaaS/startup just for money?
25 by aristofun | 10 comments on Hacker News.
Is something wrong with me that recently I stopped being excited about tech, products, disruptive ideas, making world better etc. And just want to make money, as much as possible, don’t care how (as long as it’s legal). Is it a good start for starting new project in tech world? Because creating software products is the only thing i can do very well. But except few small exceptions all my life I’ve been working for companies, exchanging my time for money, building software. Anyone created profitable and lasting IT business being motivated only by money?

No comments:

Post a Comment